Quality of life is our goal. If you are traveling for business or having good time for your holidays in our houses, if you are savouring a great dinner in our special restaurants or just enjoying a moment for you and a coffee in our great locations, if you are experiencing a day in the nature of our farms or tasting some of our unique products. This is Luxury, this is The Living Circle.
The Living Circle is far more than just a concept.
The Living Circle is life setting and philosophy at the same time. It is a promise we give to our guests, whose values are entirely dedicated to our guests. It is about the definition of well-being and happiness, the power of nature and the beauty and authenticity of our environment. Quality of life is our goal. This is Luxury, this is The Living Circle.
Connected by our own cosmetic line
To create The Living Circle amenities, our partner Jüstrich Cosmetics has been inspired by our farms' ingredients, blended skillfully with others only natural and ecological components to get our unique products, in which the beneficial properties of nature are at the service of wellbeing of our guests.
The products are: Natural & ecological, made in Switzerland, ingredients are “inspired” by our productions.
Some of the main ingredients are: Grapes, Rice, Wheat proteins, Herbs (Rosemary, Thyme, Laurel, …).
INGREDIENTS for 4 people
|400 g||green asparagus|
|50 ml||olive oil|
|260 g||Loto risotto rice (from our fields)|
|50 g||shallot finely chopped|
|150 ml||white Merlot wine|
|700 ml||asparagus fond/vegetable bouillon|
|80 g||grated parmesan|
|1||Yuzu lemon (Asiatic citrus fruit form our garden)|
|50 g||spring herbs from our garden|
|Salt and pepper|
- Cut the final end of asparagus and peel ¾,
then cut pieces of approx. 1 cm and do not cut the asparagus tips
- Cook the asparagus pieces and tips in salted water
- Steam the shallots in olive oil
- Add the washed Loto risotto and fry it for a moment
- Add the white Merlot wine and reduce slightly
- Step by step add the asparagus fond/vegetable bouillon, stir constantly
cook for approx. 12-15 minutes and add salt and pepper
- When the risotto is al dente remove it from the heat, add asparagus, butter, mascarpone and grated parmesan
- Let it rest for 2-3 minutes, if necessary add spices,
to conclude add the peel and juice of Yuzu lemon
- Serve the risotto in hot plates and garnish with the asparagus tips and spring herbs
- This is a very important point, because it is the only way to gain its perfect, creamy texture and should still be al dente!
- Parmesan chips as garnishing